Comprehensive Office Insurance

Ideal for professionals who need to insure their office and other assets

If you’re a professional or consultant working from an office, this protects you against damage to your office furniture and utensils of trade as a result of fire and allied perils, theft and accidental breakage of glass. You can also get coverage for liability, loss of rent, out of pocket expenses, temporary removal, public liability, cash-in-safe and on the premises.

As part of this policy, you can also take out personal accident insurance for your employees.